I’m Being Logged Out of My Account
Intake123 is a web-based application, so the workflow when using our application is different from a desktop program that you install on your computer. Internet connections are fluid and don't allow for the same stability associated with desktop programs. If you are logged out unexpectedly while working in your 123 account, check out the following tips.
- Select the Stay Logged In option on our login page. For this feature to work, enable cookies in your web browser.
- If we detect a period of inactivity in your session while you are logged in to your account, you will timeout for security reasons.
- Make sure you're using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome.
- Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Cookies are used to track if you're logged in to your account and browsers store, or cache, information to help web pages load faster. Over time, this information can build up and result in unexpected browsing behavior until you clear the browser's cache and cookies.
- Are there any extensions, plugins, or add-ons enabled in your browser? We've seen cases where these extras can interfere with your 123 session and cause you to get logged out unexpectedly. If you're getting logged out of your 123 account frequently, you'll want to try using a different browser or remove/disable any extensions, plugins, or add-ons in your current browser.
Connection to the 123 application can be lost if the internet connection goes out or is too slow. In these cases, you may be prompted to log in to restore your session.